Digital Marketing Manager, Sr
In this high impact role, you will be working closely with key teams on defining and delivering against brand marketing ambitions in the digital channel.
We are looking for ambitious leaders with a proven track record to join our newly established Digital Center of Excellence. With a significant mandate this center is tasked to lead us to the edge of digital and step-change our global marketing capabilities across 180 countries and 29 category-leading brands.
Our culture is dynamic and collaborative - fostering innovation, expertise, and a strong sense of community. We act as enablers for our business, empowering markets and global brand teams to execute brilliantly and to realize our digital leadership ambition.
In order to realize our digital ambition, we need to change the way we work and up weight our capabilities. We are going to be taking our global positioning on to its next phase of digital and marketing brilliance and we want to take our people with us.
You will be based in New York and will help us build the Center of Excellence, ensure execution of our transformation roadmap and develop powerful interventions as needed along the way.
The ownership of the Digital Transformation agenda sits jointly with the Chief Digital Officer and Chief Marketing Officer. The Digital leadership structure will include a Chief Digital Officer reporting to the Chief Productivity Officer and three Global Digital Directors reporting into this new role.
Collectively, between three Global Digital Directors, accountabilities will cover the following key functions - digital technology, digital marketing services, data & analytics and a digital transformation office
• Use marketing to deliver growth in a digital world, delivering mental and virtual availability throughout the consumer journey.
Key Project Responsibilities:
• Managing digital projects
• Managing third party suppliers / agencies
• Project budgets and planning
• Negotiating digital campaign costs
• Tracking digital campaign benefits
• Solution Shaping for digital campaign following Diageo Marketing Code
• Stakeholder influencing
• Marketing leadership
• Execution with Excellence/ Drive for Results
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in Marketing or Similar
• Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in Computer Science or Similar
• 5-7 years experience in digital marketing
• Experience in Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Audience Manager desired
• 1-2 years experience in web analytics
• Experience working in a consulting firm or digital agency desired
• PMP desired
Leadership qualities required:
• Excellent agency and supplier management skills
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• An individual who understands matrix organizations and has the ability to influence across a broad network
• A methodical and clear approach to solving problems
• Passionate about making an impact
• Strategic thinking and also a “doer”
• Confident and articulate presenter
• A proven track record of influencing and enabling stakeholders
• Experience in working in a high performing team
• Proven track record working and managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Able to work well with team members across the globe in person and virtually
Functional Experience Required:
• Digital Marketing